The QA60 Skid Steer Rotary Brush Mower with 12 lb. blades. Cuts up to 8” trees, shrubs, vegetation, grass and weeds. Built for Parent Machines 6000lbs and up.
- 100,000 psi yield strength 1/4" steel construction and 3/8" front opening
- Two - 12 lb rotary blades, slotted nut and dowel lock pin
- 3000PSI 3/4" x 85" pressure & return hoses w/ 1/2" flat face couplers
- 1/4" x 100" case drain line w/ 3/8” flat face coupler **Case Drain Line Required**
- Gear motor matched to available oil flow up to 2700 psi.
- Optional piston motor for system pressures over 2700 psi w/ high pressure hose kit
- Machined 4140 steel spindle –21 lbs. –large bearings
- JFE blade disc carrier 1" thick x 41.5"
- HARDOX skid shoes
- Polyester powder coat high visibility yellow finish w/UV protection
- 12 Month warranty parts & labor
- **Min. 3/8" Lexan Glass Protection Required for all Equipment Operating Rotary Heads**
contact us mower for pdf cut sheet & pricing